Punjabi Food

You might feel that I m like a food-freak who always talks and writes about food, food and just FOOD.. well, who said you are wrong! You are absolutely right!

When I was in Hyderabad… I used to just love eating Biryani (I do that even now when I go home).. Always(well, atleast most of the times!)… When I was a “no-North-Indian-exposed” person, I used to wonder how people can eat so much ghee and butter on those round-round roti sorta material (parantha)!! :O :O

Once I moved out… I started missing biryani like deadly… but its Indian food after all which is tasty (and I missed it cruelly when in France!!)… so stay in Delhi gave me a taste…. good pinch of Punjabi food… well, initially I felt very heavy… but the taste was awesome… and now, I am like greatly in love with this yummy Punjabi food… all those varieties of Paranthas, chole bathura, chola kulcha, Butter Chicken, tastiest Kebabs, that tea in winters, momos etc…. and I am enjoying my life here when it comes to food…

My friends here think about dieting and all… well, I also think that I should be doing that… but never that day comes! And what do you name this attitude?? Very truly… LAZY! And chilled winters just adding to it…. But it doesn’t matter… most of the times in life you have to compromise in the choice of food… and its best to use your this current time to hog on yummy and lovely food…. That is my Philosoply!!!

I hope Abhi reading this and just shuts his mouth whenever I start salivating at attractive food items :P :P

7 comments:

The Furobiker said...

aha.. finally :D :D :D

Soumya said...

and What abhi feels about SouthIndian ;)

The Furobiker said...

i just love it.. i have it every sunday.. :)

Suresh Kumar said...

That attitude has no other synonyms... :)

Well... I am not that much a food freak... but always prefer south indian to north Indian...
Have been to Andhra some places like vijayawada and vizhag and I like the way they make their dishes very hot....

Mohan said...

yummy!!!
the name biryani with 'hyderabad' prefix makes it all...

Well don't compromise on food.. but decide on how much to eat against how healthy is it to eat any food. At the end of the day.. all it counts is is answered by 1 question - have your burned all those calories that you injected into the system?

Tamtam said...

ur sooo right !!! :D
I agree with you.. the temptation of good food is just too much when compared to the motivation to go on diet... somehow, I think I love eating food much more than looking slim ! so yea, i'll keep eating until I reach a stage when it's unacceptable.. but am I pushing the limits little by little? haha

Divya Khanna said...

@ Tammy: i know about ur food habits... trust me, u r one of those who really enjoys eating tasty food...anyday and anytime :) :)

remember our trip to carrefour :D

Powered by Blogger.