Happy Teacher's Day!


Its that time of the year, when i re-collect my memories to cherish those moments with them.... because of whom... mostly... i am what i am today!!

When i was a kid, i used to wait for this day...to create something "imaginative"...so that i can gift it to my favorite teacher... it started with a pen-stand, made outta rags... bouquets, gifts, cakes, chocs.... all wrapped up with my own style... n i wanted my teacher to smile more after seeing MY gifts... lol...

we used to make our teachers as students... and organise many plays and games.. it used to be fun to crack jokes at the ones who were very very bad teachers.. indeed!! and to support our favorites ones... :)

feels so funny... its been some 8 years since outta school... all i can do now is just get those memories and smile at myself... i wonder why i dont do that now... bt i just dont do it... may be i should.....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.